1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed for smaller channels.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrapyardogg, Mar 22, 2019.

1. So when I started my youtube channel I had a ton of growth. I was streaming every single day playing just one or two games and had an awesome turnout, but when I started adding variety to my channel my growth slowed almost to a halt. I want to play different games on a daily basis so what do I do to bring back another growth streak so I can reach the 1000 subscriber mark. I am feeling extremely discouraged. youtube.com/scrapyardogg and https://www.twitch.tv/scrapyardogg

2. My advice is to just do what you want to. The growth will come along, it just takes a bit of time is all. I looked at some of the videos you've made and they look pretty good to me. Whatever you decide to do with your channel is your call, and while growth on your channel is amazing, you also have to enjoy what you do. So just do what you feel is enjoyable to you and the growth will follow shortly. If you need any production help like editing or thumbnails, I can assist a bit with that. Contact me on Twitter: @SniperAddison or E-Mail: Sniper.EditsYT@gmail.com if you need anymore advice.