1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Switching

Discussion in 'Ideas, Bugs, and Suggestions' started by JaredIshamTV, Jan 7, 2015.

1. I have more than one channel with ScaleLab and sometimes I want to switch between the different accounts. It would be awesome if there was a feature like this for the website. Maybe something like google has with Gmail.

2. Hello,
    This is a good idea, and has also been suggested by JaimieTheComic. I know how it can be a hassle to have to log in and out just to switch accounts. We have it on our todo list, and should be implemented before the end of the month.

3. Done. :)

The button is located between your account settings and logout in the drop down menu on the top right of each webpage.

4. Loving the new feature. I'm also noticing that all my earnings are compiled into one pool. I kinda like that feature. I'm assuming that payouts now are when all channels combined reach the minimum.

5. Hi Jared,

Glad you like the new channel switching feature! :)

And yes, you are correct. If a creator has multiple channels, we're now issuing payment for the sum earnings accumulated by all channels belonging to that creator.

Richard