1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel About My Channel

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by TrickzxReflexPlays, May 8, 2019.

1. Hey guys, My name is Robert. Im not very good at these but I just wanted to let everyone know what im about. Im a down to right guy who loves to make most out of life and trying my best to push into the youtube scene. It seems very hard but im determined to at least hit my goal of 2.5k so I can officially join scalelab on youtube. From there I want to keep growing and to work with everyone (collabs, shoutouts, ect.) and just make the most of whats presented in front of me. Come check out my channel if you would and leave some feedback both negative and positive that way I know what I should work on when it comes to making wonderful content for everyone. Maybe if you enjoy what you see leave some comments and likes on the videos you do and share with friends or social media to help me out, would mean the world to me. Also if you enjoy my videos you can always subscribe and ring the notification bell so you never miss an upload. Thank you all and I hope you all have a great day. Thanks <3 www.youtube.com/txrplays