1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A reply to scalelab's new announcement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaraParaza, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Basically we do want new stuff. But at the sametime we want stuff to actually happen. I know that we're small and you have bigger YouTubers to deal with, but at least make the support more active for all channel sizes. And yeah we should have newsletters and livestreams(since we were supposed to do Gaming Friday livestreams) and we could have occasional giveaways in those livestreams. All we want is ScaleLab to be more active. I'm stuck with you guys for awhile and I want to be stuck with you guys after I hit 1k and 4k watch hours. You probably won't see this, but whatever.
    At least this is a really big step forward for ScaleLab and I'm glad to be a part of it. Also you could make some of the apps(even new ones) available to creators under 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours. I personally think that'd be another big step, let alone a giant leap.
    -PoisonFriend13

Zortec likes this.
  2. I hit over 1K Subs and 4K hr watch time milestone 3 weeks ago and they still didn't accept me into the Network. the statement getting "The 1K subs and 4K hr will get you in a network" is false. Even reaching that doesn't necessarily give you chance to be in a network. they make excuse that youtube have strict standards for who is in their network. You have to be very big for have even a small chance.

3. Sorry to hear that