1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel 3 real Subscribers for 1 for my new channel AuradaStudio

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by AuradaStudio-KnittingandC, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Hi guys!!
    I'm Aura. Craft is my passion since I was 5 years old. So I decided to start my new YouTube channel AuradaStudio - knitting and crocheting with video patterns and tutors. But, as you know, the main problem is getting people to subscribe to the channel. So I have an offer for you.
    My sons and I like watching Youtube videos of gamers, funny moments and movies, and we subscribed to their channels. I know that there are many gamers and video creators who are just starting their business on YouTube. If you subscribe to my channel and watch my video, I also subscribe to your channel and also do my sons. Remember to share the videos with your friends and family.
    What should be done?
    Here is my YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/AuradaStudioKnittingandCrochet
    Subscribe to my channel and leave a message in this thread with your username and YouTube channel. If I find you among my subscribers, we will subscribe to your channel and watch your videos. But if you decide to unsubscribe, you will lose three subscribers at a time. :)
    Thanks for collaboration and Good Luck to all of us!! :)

2. #3 AuradaStudio-KnittingandC, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Hi Marcel,

Thank you for subscribing. You have got three more subscribers.
    BTW, my sons both speak French :)
    Good Luck!!